Cyto-Matrix products are distributed exclusively through licenced health care professionals and specialty pharmacies.
This channel helps to ensure that our end users are guided to the best product that fits their specific health concerns and needs. If you are a health care practitioner or specialty pharmacy and would like to request an order form, please fill the form below. If you are a patient who wishes to access products through a specialty pharmacy, please see our list of retail locations.
Orders may be placed by toll-free phone, fax or email.
Please note that proof of professional designation will be required for all new clients.
toll free: 1-866-783-7504
Order desk hours:
8:00am — 5:00pm EST
toll free fax: 1-800-786-1967
Using our order form.
Request an order form below.
Your shipping address in the email.
Request an Order Form
Once you submit the following request form, an email will be sent to you acknowledging your request and will also provide you with a confirmation of the information you provided to us.
- Minimum order is $150.00
- Free ground shipping for all orders over $300.00
Products damaged on arrival must be reported within 5 days upon delivery to receive credit.
Cyto-Matrix will issue full credit for products which are damaged or discontinued. Simply send your damaged or discontinued products to:
109 Summerlea Road
Brampton, Ontario L6T 4P6
We require that you include with each shipment, a listing of the products returned with lot numbers and quantities for each identification and keep a copy.
Items not returnable for credit
Cyto-Matrix products classified as follows are not returnable for credit:
- Discontinued products after 1 year of discontinuation
- Those which are defaced in any way
- Those which have been involved in a sacrifice, fire or bankruptcy sale. In addition, those which have been damaged by fire, water or smoke.
- Merchandise ordered in error but not returned within 15 days after receipt of goods
- Those which have been partially used or where labels or seals have been tampered with or removed
- Those which were given as samples
- Deduct any discount that was allowed to the customer at the time the goods were purchased
- Reserve the right to destroy, without credit, any returns of products which are not returnable for credit as mentioned above
- Replace or credit product at invoice price